[Kraftwerk.HU] Friss, ropogós TdF 2003 infók

youwine kraftwerkobarcodesender.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:33:07 +0200 (CEST)

Még egy kis infó !

Feladó: Jason and Sherry <jasonandsherryoearthlink.net>
<kraftwerkfansoyahoogroups.com>,

Tárgy: [kraftwerkfans] Kraftwerk Tour de France 2003 (More Info)

>From EMI Music Germany:

This year marks the centennial  of the Tour de France and also the 20th
anniversary of the Kraftwerk single of the same name. (It's also
Kraftwerk's
33rd anniversary)

To tie-in with this event Kraftwerk have recorded several brand new
versions
of their classic track 'Tour de France' which will be rush-released as a
new
single July 7th, to be followed by a "Tour de France" album July 21st .

The album has a cycling theme / concept running throughout and
should be
seen as a  "special project" as much as a new Kraftwerk album and
almost as
the " soundtrack"  to the Tour de France.

Kraftwerk have also supplied Eurosport with three 'jingles' featuring
excerpts of the new versions running at 20, 30 and 60 seconds which
will be
featured throughout all coverage of the race on TV. Great exposure.

Release plans:

Single - Tour de France 2003
Release date - July 7
Promo formats:
1-track CD for radio featuring Tour De France 2003 (Etape 2).

We're going to do a 12" white label (but the labels will be artworked) to
try to speed the manufacturing time up a little so we can get them out
clubs as soon as possible. Tracks will be the same as commercial vinyl
(see
below).

Commercial formats:
3-track CD and 12" vinyl, plus second CD format in a card wallet with
only 2
tracks (again below).

CD single (two-track version to feature Etape 1 & 2):
1. Tour de France 2003 (Etape 1) 3:30
2. Tour de France 2003 (Etape 2) 3:34
3. Tour de France 2003 (Etape 3) 3:40

12" vinyl:
A.  Tour de France 2003 (Etape 2) 7:30 (Ralf to confirm timing)
B1. Tour de France 2003 (Etape 1) 3:30
B2. Tour de France 2003 (Etape 3) 3:40

Album - Tour de France
Release date - July 21
Commercial formats - CD and 12" vinyl LP
Track details - to be confirmed, but will include full length versions of
Tour de France - Etape 1, 2 and 3, plus a brand new recording of the
original single (similar in style to the recent live version) and 3 or 4
completely new tracks.

Music
We will be servicing 'Tour De France 2003 (Etape 2)' as our lead radio
track, with  the video edited to this mix. However the songs will remain
in
the original Etape 1,2 and 3 sequence for all commercial CD formats.